I went to a all day scrapbooking crop last Saturday with my cousins Carrie and Sarah and my aunt Kathy. We normally go to a couple of crops a year and this was my first crop since I have had Loralai, it is so much more fun now since I get to scrap about my most favourite subject! :) You wont see much journaling on the pages because I altered my 12x12 book and added in 8x8 pages which is where I journal!
First Family Picture page. The pic was taken after labour which is why I look so completely exhausted!
The 3 of Us page. The journaling says: We Live, We share, We hug, We laugh, We cry, We grow, We learn, We eat, We sleep, We play, We LOVE!







2 comments:
Wow your scrapbooking pages look amazing! Such detail. I have not scrapbooked for years, but I know the time that goes into it. And my pages never looked like yours, not even by a longshot. So pretty!
Thank you! Yea for a 7 hour day I only got 4 completed but I am not sure if it all the time that goes into making them or I am just super slow..I am thinking the later lol.
There are so many different styles of scrapbooking so I am sure that yours are equally wonderful! :)
Post a Comment