Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 4 Months! (pedi appointment)

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You,
Happy 4 Months my Baby,
I Love You!





I can not believe that Loralai is 4 months already!
It is absolutely amazing how fast time goes by,
how much she has changed,
and how much she can do now!

Highlights from her appointment:
  • Loralai weights 13.7lbs
  • 25.5 inches long
  • Pedi said that she was advanced for rolling already
  • She can start to have cereal and food now!
  • She was all smiles until she got her needles but
    only cried for 30 seconds, she did great!


Above is the picture of Loralai before her needles...after it was more of a pout and red cheeks!
But after about 1-2 hours after she was back to her smiley self!


1 comments:

Jenni said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. Every time I see her pictures she looks so dainty to me. Now I know why! Wow she is the same length as Preston but 4.5 pounds less!LOL Ahhh how I wish mine were lighter. My poor back hahahaha. Happy 4 months!