Thursday, October 9, 2008

My lil thumb sucker!



Loralai is officially a thumb sucker. I was hoping that she would take an interest in her pacifier, since it is easier to break a pacifier habit later on then a thumb one! She spends a majority of her day with this little thumb in her mouth, even while eating! Mommy has to remove thumb from beside bottle nipple about 100 times during eating now, I think she had made it into a game about 'how many ways I can I get mommy to try and distract me from putting my thumb in my mouth' I think she is winning because she persistent! I would let her leave it there but it takes so much longer to feed her if it is in there since she does not get a good grasp of the nipple.

But she does (at least for now) look so cute with her little thumb in there!

0 comments: