



We brought Loralai's Halloween costume because I wanted to take pictures of my pumpkin among the pumpkins! It really was just a fun fun day :)
Loralai went to sleep at 5pm tonight because she was so exhausted from all the activities, she never made a peep all day (but lots of smiles) because was just so busy watching everything that was going on. I tried to wake her up by tickling, talking, picking her up, and walking around with her but she was out like a light and did not even attempt to open her eyes! I guess it is going to be an early morning tomorrow for mommy and daddy lol.
Loralai went to sleep at 5pm tonight because she was so exhausted from all the activities, she never made a peep all day (but lots of smiles) because was just so busy watching everything that was going on. I tried to wake her up by tickling, talking, picking her up, and walking around with her but she was out like a light and did not even attempt to open her eyes! I guess it is going to be an early morning tomorrow for mommy and daddy lol.



0 comments:
Post a Comment