Loralai is a mover she never stops! she is definitely going to be a go getter which I think is great. Loralai as you know decided that one day it was the day to roll over both ways for the first time, and she always wants to stand, loves being out and about, and being in the front carrier because she wants to take in the whole world.
Well Loralai will be 4 months on Thursday and as you see or will see in the video wants to crawl and get around herself so bad! I do not think it will be too long before her hands/arms get in sync with her legs and she is off!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow she is doing so good!! What a strong girl she is. Okay WAY ahead of Preston in that department. He is still working on loving tummy time. And hasn't officially learned to roll over by himself yet LOL. So go Lorilae! okay I think I spelled her name wrong LOL.
Post a Comment