This week has been pretty pack full of stress week between school and being a mommy to a 3 1/2 month old. I had 4 midterm exams and 2 papers due and only 24 hours in a day!!
I got my papers completed last week knowing that their just would be no time between 6 classes, mommy and me class, infant massage class, ample study time (Always after Loralai went to bed or if Grandma had time to watch her for a couple of hours), and of course fitting sometime in their for Todd and sleep!
Well I did get Tuesday's exam back for my compensation class and I scored a 90% so I am pretty excited about that! My last exam is Labour Relations tomorrow at 3pm, and then tomorrow night Todd, Loralai, and I are going out for dinner for some well deserved down time :)
Wish me luck!
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment