Friday, October 3, 2008
Favourite Picture of the week!
I took this picture of Loralai this morning. I had been having such a hard time catching a smile while she is looking toward's the camera, because once she saw the camera or the flash she would immediately go straight faced or the smile would disappear too quick to capture it. So this morning I finally caught a smile!! she was actually laughing (I was roaring like a lion and she loves it lol) but I think so far this is one of my favourite photos of her, it really captures her personality because normally she is always smiling or giggling :) and if you can see the little piece of hair sticking up on the side of her head, I can not get that piece to stay down (and oh how I try!), I guess it is because she favours that side of her head when she sleeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment