Loralai played a little shy yesterday which I thought was a tad bit early for and would fuss or cry if she wasn't with Todd, myself, grandma or grandpa, but by the end of the day she was fine!
Above are just a few pictures of my little turkey :) we got her a 'my first Thanksgiving' bib just for this occasion, it was a great day full of family and of course food!






1 comments:
Hey Lindsey by the way - congrats on your weightloss so far. You are ahead of me by 2 pounds!! (I think we both gained 60...am I correct?) Anyway, I feel like it is coming off soooooooo slow!! But I am glad to have lost what I have so far. I've been working my tail off for it! Good luck with yours. I am trying to lose 30 more by the end of the year....but we'll see. I would be happy with 25 or 20 right now, and then the rest next year.
Post a Comment